KASRA is looking for a Marketing Manager to assist in the planning, producing, and execution of marketing and business development aspects of the company by customizing promotional strategies to fit the needs of clients in various industries in different regions. Our team of professionals will welcome you with open arms and work side by side with you to deliver results. A Great opportunity to be involved in the dynamics of an international team for a proactive individual to take ownership of projects and processes.
- MBA with marketing concentration or M.A in Marketing (required)
- Bachelor`s degree in Chemistry, Polymer or Material engineering (Preferred)
- 5+ years Marketing and/ or business development experience in field
- Position requires excellent research ability and computer knowledge with numerous program such as: Microsoft Office Package specially Excel and PowerPoint; SQL and Tableau are a plus
- Position requires excellent English communication, verbal and written skills (required)
- Strong analytic skills and ability to relate results to business objectives
- Ability to manage budgets, maximize profitability and generate future work through building relationship
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, mostly online work environment
- Creativity, innovativeness, strong organizational capabilities with strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple time-critical projects
Essential Job function:
- Strategizes, leads and executes marketing and business development action plans internationally, and/or in regional markets, manages the use of marketing resources,
- Researches competitors’ value propositions by gathering, analyzing, and acting on market intelligence.
- Participates in client development, perform active business development, marketing relation activities in support of business development goals
- Researches, qualifies and prioritized potential customers
- Helps develop new leads, business, sales and client relations for defined markets. Creates Client engagement opportunities and surveys
- Helps with the development of proposals, presentations and other client communications.
- Assist in evaluation, creation and maintenance of a CRM tool
- Assists in developing, ordering, and maintaining marketing swag as well as design, layout and format of publications and promotional material
- Develops and directs advertising opportunities, content marketing; Social Media strategy, planning, messaging, implementation
- Builds and maintains an engaged professional network, externally and internally.
- Provides on-the-job guidance and willingly shares subject matter expertise in order to support team member learning and development